Make your next career move your best career move.
Whether you’re an accomplished veteran of your trade or a budding young professional, Vya offers employees an opportunity to build on their current skills and develop new ones in a fulfilling and energetic setting. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as a friendly, fun environment you’ll be excited to walk into every day. Current job opportunities include:
PRINT PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Print Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing print jobs. Duties include creating estimates, reviewing proofs, serving as a resource for customers and building and maintaining client relationships.
- Provides print job management to maintain quality and on-time delivery to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Creates estimates for print jobs that are accurate and profitable in order to obtain print work from the client.
- Acts as the internal print subject matter expert to support efficiency, productivity and accuracy in order to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Builds and maintains client relationships to be viewed as a partner and support the achievement of the organization’s objectives.
- Performs purchasing activities to support the completion of print jobs in a cost-effective manner.
- Prior experience with print and fulfillment required
- Prior estimating and quote experience required
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience managing internal and external project deadlines required
- Prior experience in customer service or client support required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Prior experience working with fortune 1000 or 100 customers in manufacturing, insurance or financial industries a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred
This is a unique role in a professional, fast-paced and forward-thinking environment. For immediate consideration please submit a current resume to Jessica Waddle at email@example.com.
Bindery operator is needed for a full digital print production environment. Will train any viable candidate(s) on document folders, inserters, drill presses, shrink wrappers, guillotine cutters, inkjet/mail tabbing equipment and more. Attention to quality and detail is a must, as well as meeting production deadlines.
Candidates must possess:
- Must exhibit close attention to detail and strong level of accountability
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong work ethic; able to meet tight deadlines
- Reliable; able to maintain high attendance standard
- Self-Guided; able to work logically through daily issues
Job Duties to include:
- Ability to deliver document assembly and finishing.
- Operate finishing equipment
- Clean and maintain equipment as necessary
- Review the daily schedule for jobs.
- Reviews the job ticket and understands the entire scope of the job, quantities and finishing operations.
- Performs in-process QC checks in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Set up, operate and adjust finishing equipment to meet production standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to stand/walk, stoop, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, pull 50lbs of force
- Computer literate and knowledge of computerized cutting and scoring equipment
- Must be a team player
- Attention to detail is required
For immediate consideration please submit a current resume to Sherri Stover at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to apply for a position, please complete the form below.