will you make?
We help out across departmental and organizational boundaries to make a difference for our co-workers, clients and partners.
We understand that everyone brings unique experiences and talents to a situation. We know that we can achieve more together when each person feels valued.
You can depend on us. We are easy to get along with and pleasant to be around.
We are dedicated to creating solutions that make a sustainable impact. We are self-motivated, resourceful, and readily adapt to ever-changing situations.
We consistently deliver our best and challenge ourselves to continuously improve and grow.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
JOB DESCRIPTION – Account Coordinator:
Vya integrates marketing technology, custom print, and fulfillment services building a full end-to-end marketing resource management platform.
If you’re interested in managing client projects and want the opportunity to grow within an organization, our Account Coordinator role may be a great fit for you! We will train you on both the systems and print side of our business, providing you the opportunity to build on your current skills and develop new ones that will advance your career.
This Account Coordinator role will be dedicated to specific client accounts and is responsible for managing their needs, ensuring projects are on time, within budget, and exceed client expectations.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Build, develop and manage account relationships on a day-to-day basis to build trust and loyalty with clients that will increase customer retention, growth and spend.
- Manage project timelines to ensure product quality& on-time delivery to meet goals and objectives.
- Monitor site support for clients to facilitate the use of systems and service offerings that will result in increased usage and revenue.
- Manage and provide strategic account management that drives client growth and achieve the organization’s sales goals and objectives.
- Create and facilitate training to all levels within a client to increase understanding of system functionality and product availability.
- Provide demonstrations for existing clients to educate them on systems and service offerings which will increase opportunities for additional revenue.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in a customer or client support role required
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with coordinating projects and/or account management a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred
At Vya, we believe the best solutions are always the simplest. Our sole focus — of our systems, solutions and people — is to help simplify and streamline marketing operations. We continue to make innovative and transformative solutions for our customer base, the most recent being the acquisition of Direct Options, a leading customer data and analytics firm. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Vya’s team and we look forward to having you join us!
What you can expect from us is “The Vya Way” . . .
- We support each other. We help out across departmental and organizational boundaries to make a difference for our co-workers, clients, and partners.
- We inspire confidence in each other. We understand that everyone brings unique experiences and talents to the situation. We know that we can achieve more together when each person feels valued.
- We are genuine and caring. You can depend on us. We are easy to get along with and pleasant to be around.
- We figure it out. We are dedicated to creating solutions that make a sustainable impact. We are self-motivated, resourceful, and readily adapt to ever-changing situations.
- We work to achieve our highest potential. We consistently deliver our best and challenge ourselves to continuously improve and grow.
Job Type: Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION – Bindery Operator:
Do you like a fast-paced environment that requires organization and attention to detail? Come put your skills to work preparing a variety of marketing products for print! Vya has an immediate opening for a Bindery Operator.
As the Bindery Operator, you will be responsible for running different bindery equipment in our digital print production environment. You will have knowledge of continuous folders with fugitive gluing, inserters, drill presses, shrink wrappers, inkjet, and mail tabbing equipment!
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ability to deliver document assembly and finishing
- Operate finishing equipment
- Clean and maintain equipment as necessary
- Review the daily schedule for jobs
- Reviews the job ticket and understands the entire scope of the job, quantities, and finishing operations
- Performs in-process QC checks in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Set up, operate, and adjust finishing equipment to meet production standards
To be successful in this role, you should also have::
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to stand/walk, stoop, push and pull for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, pull 50lbs of force
- Computer literate and knowledge of computerized cutting and scoring equipment
- Must exhibit close attention to detail and strong level of accountability
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. Join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
JOB DESCRIPTION – Production Manager:
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations for print production and team while ensuring compliance to safety and implementing process improvements to grow the capabilities within the production operation.
- Serves as first point of contact for facility in matters of production, workflow, supplies, manpower, inventory, jobs’ status, processes, and safety.
- Builds and maintains relationships with vendors, encouraging feedback on deliveries and supplies.
- Seeks continuous improvement, provides guidance to production processes, agrees upon priorities, and establishes clear expectations for performance outcomes and behaviors; participates in continuous improvement, approaches organizational effectiveness utilizing 5S, understands project demands and deadlines, analyzes and reports upon projected results versus actual, supports and celebrates each project’s successes, and strives for outstanding service and product delivery to the customer.
- Collaborates with and supports the Director of Operations through the thorough understanding of organization capacity and ability to gauge capability/viability of new product development or other strategic initiatives.
- Collaborates with Customer Service Representatives to provide pricing, communicate job status and client inventory levels, and to develop understanding of customer production requirements, soliciting feedback and providing updates.
- Hires, trains, develops, evaluates, schedules, and manages the team. Identifies staff performance issues and development needs and drives the creation of onboarding and development plans that address both employee needs/opportunities and the future requirements of the organization, utilizing internal and external resources as needed. Takes disciplinary action when needed to resolve performance or conduct concerns.
- Monitors employee activities routinely to establish presence as a resource and to ensure proper compliance with safety standards and regulations, process and customer specification requirements, and preventative maintenance standards.
- 5 years industry related experience in a supervisory position or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment required
- Strong project management skills required
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot computerized and automated technologies required
- Prior experience with digital print production a plus
- Previous experience in a warehouse or production facility a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred
This is a unique role in a professional, fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
- Project Management
JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior Marketing Analyst:
At Direct Options, and our parent company Vya, we’re not afraid to take big, bold steps to make a difference and create solutions that are far more powerful and impactful than anything in the marketplace today. Work is currently underway as we fully integrate our organizations to build something momentous, to give our clients effective ways to utilize data for their businesses and to advance that intelligence to the local level. Are you ready to use your talents to help us bring this to life?
The Sr. Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets, and marketing campaign effectiveness for our Clients. The ideal candidate will have qualitative and quantitative experience using a variety of statistical and reporting program packages on big data and marketing information system data and the ability to incorporate best practices in data visualization. Works closely with VP Sales and Marketing and Client Services to interpret findings, provide recommendations for future campaigns, and deliver marketing strategies to clients.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presenting analytics and campaign insights to clients and executives.
- 5+ years applied experience with R statistical package, SAS, or equivalent.
- Demonstration of writing scripts to extract and manipulate data using SQL.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to innovate and create custom analytic solutions for clients
- 5+ years of hands on experience in marketing analytics and business intelligence reporting. Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Experience supporting Marketing & Sales teams.
- Strong expertise with several leading data visualization tools, such as AWS QuickSights and PowerBI and advise on best possible visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics tools, such as A/B testing, statistical inference, and process control analysis (pre/post analysis).
- Experience in project management and change management principles.
- Experience designing, administering, and analyzing market research studies and data is a plus
- Demonstrated initiative and tenacity to begin a project and complete it.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in ambiguous situations.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to travel to meet clients and prospective clients (10%)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design, build and deliver client usage and campaign reports in BI tool
- Profile and model for campaign solicitation list optimization using statistical hypothesis tests, regression, cluster analysis, and other statistical methods.
- Evaluate data accuracy, completeness, timeliness and stability and establish repeatable, sustainable extraction and analytics processes.
- Mentor and train Junior Analyst
- Partner with account executives and marketing analysts on any strategies to improve marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with data and development team to optimize reporting capabilities.
- BS in Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, Marketing, or Business Administration or equivalent degree is required. Masters degree preferred.
- 5 years+ in marketing or customer analysis.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior/Mid-Level Full Stack PHP Developer:
Vya, Inc., a growing provider of marketing resource management software and services is currently seeking multiple Full-Stack Web Application Engineers for direct hire. This is a fully-remote opportunity for US-based applicants only. Sponsorship is not available.
We are looking for talented problem solvers that love finding simple solutions to complex issues. Vya’s goal in the marketing resource industry is to bring simplicity to our customers and that starts at home. We create innovative systems that help our clients bridge the gap between their customers and their products. In the past year, we have launched two major rewrites of different modules of our software preparing for our next major project to bring big data services from our subsidiary company to our primary product offering. You will have the opportunity to make lasting decisions on how we move forward in multiple upcoming, ambitious projects similar to and including this one.
While we love working hard and figuring things out at Vya, we also love our employees who make everything possible. You will be joining a team that loves its memes, rarely works outside of office hours, and truly values the diversity that we all bring to the table. We’ll even let you choose what kind of computer you want, and only make mild fun of you if you choose a PC. We want to make sure you have everything you need to be effective in your role in every way from offering a good work-life balance to the right resources available to you at the right time.
- Helping improve the user experience and functionality of our current web application.
- Designing new applications being added to our suite.
- Gathering functional requirements from different team members and building a plan to implement.
- Maintaining current knowledge of standard languages, coding methods, and operational requirements.
- Assist in improving and implementing our development processes
- 1+ years working in developing enterprise systems.
- 1+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL required.
- 1+ years of experience with React.js required.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with git, typescript, and AWS preferred.
- History of maintaining current knowledge of languages, coding methodologies, and resources, and learning new languages and skills as needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully Remote – no travel required